Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Slayer

"Seasons in the Abyss" is the video that got me into Slayer.  It also got me into my favorite metal album of all time, "Seasons in the Abyss."  No, "Reign In Blood" is not the best Slayer album, sorry.  Anyway, Slayer really started to go downhill after SITA.  Their last somewhat good record was probably "Divine Intervention."  I watched this video for "Dittohead" frequently on Headbanger's Ball.  It is a good track and an awesome clip, but I found out it is about Rush Limbaugh or something (in a good way).  This is further evidence that, while they may have brought us some of the best tunes ever, Slayer is comprised of huge homos.   
PS All you people out there that thought Slayer was "making a comeback" with that crap album they put out last year, FUCK YOU.  That thing is a steaming pile of shit sewage.   Stop wasting your time and just go play "War Ensemble" on repeat. -J.W. 


No comments: