Friday, February 15, 2008

Life Of Agony

"Through and Through" is an amazing video.  This was yet another clip found on the excellent "Evolution" VHS tape.  When I was a teenager, I thought it was pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen.  I'm 28 now...I still think it's pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen.  Check out the beatdown shot, and also how LOA indicates their level of angst by showing a teenager walking down the street, literally brushing off the help/advice of his elder..."you could never understand how I feel!"   This is masterful filmmaking.   Also, I think someone is wearing a Warzone garment somewhere in there.  
The clip for "This Time" isn't as good.  This video was on Beavis and Butthead once.  Great song.
Also included are a couple of videos from the "Soul Searching Sun" album.  I would imagine that there are videos from Ugly, too, but I can't find them, so if anyone has any ideas, please leave a coment. -J.W. 




No comments: